Tuesday, August 22, 2006

PEI cont...



6 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! Great pictures! I'd love to go to back to PEI one of these days. But 8-9 hours in a car with a 5 year old ... no thanks!

Julie :o)

4D said...

I adore PEI. Dan wants to move there!

Can't wait to return with Baby Girl!

Keep smilin!

Yvette said...

Hey, it was nice seeing a picture of Julie again! Oh, and you too of course!

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

Hi Why,
Did you recognize Jen and her sister in the June video??

rockbox said...

fabulous guys. That picture of her with the hoody made my cry... she is so cute. crazy how much they inspire love eh?

Patrick said...

Beautiful pictures. I've been to PEI once in 2001. It reminded me of my home country, The Netherlands. I really liked it there, i forgot to try some lobster though. So I have to return there some day, for a second chance. :)