Wednesday, August 30, 2006

July -- "rembobiner"

Don't know what has gotten into us these last few weeks, but I am surprised to announce that we have snuck our July montage in, just under the wire, one month early! Now we are no longer 2 months behind ... but only one! Incredible!!

So to recap July, we spent Canada Day in Ottawa with Sean and family (and several thousand other people), the turtle pool maintained a steady business, we bar-b-qed with the Kearney clan and took Aveleen on her first camping weekend. Aveleen was a great camper! She enjoyed the beach, napped under the trees and slept through a full night of super loud rolling thunder, lightening and endless rain! Of course, her parents didn't ..... and to think we left our earplugs at home so that we would be able to hear her if she didn't sleep well. :} Many coffees were needed for the drive home but it was a beautiful weekend!



6 comments:

4D said...

That is great!

Her flower fairy photo & her in her chinese dress are wonderful!

What a cutie!

And love her getting a hang of the sunglasses.

Keep smilin!

Julie said...

OMG that's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is such a cutie-pie I can't het enough!!

Julie

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

She is just adorable,I loved her when she was trying to put her sun glasses on...so funny and cute.

Great movie as always...

Briana's Mom said...

Hello there! I just got your message on my blog - I am so glad you checked it out! Your blog is wonderful! I love the videos. And your daughter is absolutely adorable!

Lisa

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

Thanks so much, Lisa. We certainly couldn't be any more in love with her!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Just wondering about the kearney clan to which you refer. We know a bunch of Kearneys in the Ottawa area - Kathleen and Martin to be exact!