Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Halloween

Happy Halloween! Oh wait...that was over two weeks ago, wasn't it?!? Is it too late to post Halloween photos?? As we had to borrow a camera (from our very kind neighbours ... thanks!) it has taken us a little while to get them downloaded and ready to post.

Oh well ... better late than never, I suppose!


6 comments:

4D said...

Too adorable! Little chicky is so cute.

Keep smilin!

Yvette said...

God, she is so cute! And you know what? A fellow blogger, by the name of Sue whose link can be found on my old blog site, bought the same costume for her little girl!

Briana's Mom said...

Oh my goodness! That chicken costume was absolutely the cutest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

Maybe your Chicken Little was crying because she thought the sky was falling. That can be pretty scary!

Elise said...

I am glad you didn't think it was too late to post. What a cute little chick she was!

Mama Melissa said...

Adorable! Great Halloween pics! :)

I always get to hang out with my nephew (who was a "Bag of Bones" aka skeleton costume) this year! He is 6. Next year, I'm looking forward to having my own little girl to go with us! :)

Peace,
Melissa
LID 10/31/05