Monday, December 11, 2006

Photos she will not thank us for later ...




She very well might not thank us for taking these photos of her later in life ... but if we don't take them now, I have a feeling she won't hold still, nor stand for it, in another 10 years plus or so!!

Oh well .... when we get old, and can no longer defend oursleves, I give her permission to take a few photos of us with antlers, or in any other silly attire she desires! :) We'll deserve it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's the cutest reindeer I've seen! Definitely need to take pictures like this when they're too young to know better.

Robin from Israel
http://aroundtheisland.blogspot.com/

Elise said...

Oh I think she love the pics someday, she is just too cute not to!

Briana's Mom said...

She is the cutest thing ever!

4D said...

She is just scrumptious!

Keep smilin!

JEDnet said...

She's probably going to choose those pictures to take to school when the teacher does the 'Guess Who the Baby Is' bulletin board!

Merry Christmas you guys.
Dawn

Yvette said...

I noticed the Fischer Price toy in the background of the last picture...I bought the same one for Kolina 10 years ago at a thrift shop in White Rock when we were there for Christmas...I can't believe it's still being made!

Anonymous said...

Those are cute and I think she will think the same when she's older.