Well, the last month passed in a blur. We were all sick ... one after the other, of course ... and then our little dictatrice broke her toe in a gym class! So no time for blogging ... and barely time for keeping up with anything else either!
We do return to blogland with some exciting news though, which some of you might already be aware of ... :)
We are officially, once again .... "paper pregnant"! Our file was logged in in China on February 12th and we are 3 months into the looooooooooooong wait for another sweetie pie/tyrant!! Although the wait looks like it will be long one, you never know what will happen on the adoption trail and we are quite convinced that the little dictatrice will keep us busy ... unlike the first time when all we had was time to fill, these days we rarely sit down, let alone have time to think what day it is! :)
So here is to hoping that the next 12-14-18-24?!?! months zoom by. Meanwhile, we will dream of the day when we get to hold the next little one. China dreams begin again....
Adoption1
Uploaded by ludo
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congratulations! That is wonderful news! So glad you made it back to blogland!
Congrats! Boy, the video made me sad. Makes me want to adopt too.
Oh my God, I didn't know you were adopting again! I had quite a surprise when I logged on and discovered a new title. I'll keep my fingers crossed that all goes well...
Congrats...that is so exciting. I hope the wait speeds up for you:)
That is so wonderful!!!
So happy for you guys.
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment