Hi, we're slowly but surely getting caught up on our "monthly video reviews". Here's June's edition which shows our vacation highlights to Lake George NY, aunts/uncles, visiting aunt "gugie", cousin A, grand-papa et grand-mama.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Very cute! June looks like a great month.
Keep smilin!
Looks like you've been having a fun summer so far. As always, it was good to see your dad and brothers. Do you speak French to L.D. all the time or French and English? I tend to speak both English and German with my guys. Sometimes in the same sentence...
Lovely holiday photos from Lake George. Merry go round looks like fun but "Little Dictatrice" a little uncertain. Hope Santa was not too hot in his red suit. "State of the art" life jacket is a great idea. Much love to all, Nai Nai.
At least you have monthly videos. I would too but it's to find the time. Your daughter is cute. I wonder if she's going to speak French too.
Just discovered your blog.
Love these monthly videos.
Your daughter is precious.
Post a Comment