We enjoyed a great day at the pumpkin patch. The weather was great, kiddies and adults had a fantastic time. Thanks to C-A, B and S for joining the us!
Hello Pumpkin ! Looks like you had a happy time with Mom & Dad and friends at the pumpkin patch. Did you take one home for a jack 0 lantern ? for cookies and a pie ? Would love to get stuck in to baking with you one day. Much love from Nai Nai in snowy B.C.
Hi there! I am just trying to get the word out that I am designing blogs for a good cause. It costs $20 and part goes to Real Hope for Haiti and part goes to funding my humanitarian aid trip to the Dominican Republic. Please check out my blog at http://madebynikki.blogspot.com if you are interested! Thanks, Nikki
5 comments:
So cute! Love the pigtails! :)
Fun times at the ranch...or should I say pumpkin patch!
Keep smilin!
Oh boy, I was just getting ready to complain about the Apple Picking post STILL being up there, when what do I see?...Pumpkins. Yay!
Your little pumpkin is as cute as ever. Looks a little taller than last time we got together. Either that or you guys are shrinking.
Dawn
Hello Pumpkin ! Looks like you had a happy time with Mom & Dad and friends at the pumpkin patch. Did you take one home for a jack 0 lantern ? for cookies and a pie ? Would love to get stuck in to baking with you one day.
Much love from Nai Nai in snowy B.C.
Hi there! I am just trying to get the word out that I am designing blogs for a good cause. It costs $20 and part goes to Real Hope for Haiti and part goes to funding my humanitarian aid trip to the Dominican Republic. Please check out my blog at http://madebynikki.blogspot.com if you are interested!
Thanks,
Nikki
Post a Comment