How did we end up getting so far behind?? Here we sit mid December and as I come on to post our latest pix ... I realize that I have somehow forgotten to post anything from the Lantern Festival . and have completely omitted Halloween!??!?
Well, if i am going to be honest, I know exactly how this happened ..... I went back to work in September :( And although it has not been as bad as some had predicted ... all the little things .. like blog posting!! .. has had to fall to the wayside. Oh well, we all have to have priorities and our priority has become to live the events rather than write about them!!
So, you will have to be patient with us as we post things several months late in an attempt to keep this blog rolling along. On the positive end, today we are experiencing a huge snow storm here with over 15 cms already on the ground and predictions of up to 15 more tonight and more again tomorrow .. but the following photos are of October, where you could see the grass, sit outside in a shirt and no one was thinking of shovels, mittens or snow days! :)

1 comment:
Great couple of pumpkins you have there, O, and ditto for J ! Loved seeing the lanterns and A's happy face at the festival. Glad you could celebrate a snow free Hallowe'en anyway. Much love, Nai Nai and Ye Ye
Post a Comment