Thursday, September 04, 2008

Finally-January 2008 Video!!

Wow, it's been a long time since last posting! We've smashed our old record of being 2 months behind, and now present the long awaited January family video! We enjoyed another visit to Florida with family, and of course visited Mickey and company. Enjoy...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video!

Yvette said...

That was great! Now I know what you mean about her running all over the place - hysterical!

Anonymous said...

I love the video!! They are so cute. I can't wait to get my daughter. We've been going through the adoption process for months.

We successfully completed the adoption forms. That was the easy part. RapidAdoption.com was so quick. I loved that. I just can't wait.

Jason

glo said...

I was reminiscing about my granbaby Elia's adoption and found you in her guest book. I decided I needed to come see what is happening in your world now and discovered this video and the news of a new addition coming as well. How awesome. She is a little cutie and my yes aren't they busy and ahppy and very loved little girls.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great holiday in D.W. Super resort what a big fish you caught ! Loved you with Mickey - I bet he was glad to have such a big hug from you. Can I have one too? What does Mickey's nose feel like - I've always wondered. Much love, Nai Nai