Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Feb-April 2008 video...8 months late!

As you can tell, we've not been updating our blog recently. We hope you are all doing well, and we will try to update this space more frequently.
Ok, Ok, I know....we're still running
far behind schedule, but finally here's our family movie covering February, March and April of 2008. Highlights include: SNOW!! AND LOTS OF IT!!! Also featured are: several kiddie birthdays, cabane-a-sucre, friends and relatives.

2 comments:

Yvette said...

As always a pleasure! I can't wait to meet the little miss next year! And hopefully see your dad and brothers (hint hint). Still aiming for the middle to end of September, but I'll let you know once I know anything definite.

Anonymous said...

Super pictures of you and your friends and family. Would love to play with you all on our next visit. Mum and Dad sure look happy with you and take a lot off pictures. Hurray. love from Nai Nai