Once again, we know exactly who to blame.
For although we have had the music chosen and the photos organized for months now, it took us until the holidays to actually get the chance to sit down and put this video montage together. The key words in that last sentence would be "sit down"! As our little darling learned to walk at the end of August, there has been very little sitting down time for ANY of us --- hence the even longer than anticipated delay in getting this posted. Oh well .... we will post it anyhow, as the out of town family doesn't get to see her very often and she is infatuated with watching herself on film these days! o.k., o.k., we admit that we enjoy watching her, too! It is hard for us to believe that these pics were only taken 4-5 months ago.
Time does pass quickly. I am so glad that I have postponed my return to work, which was supposed to be tomorrow. If I had gone back to work, who would be around to take more pictures of her as she continues to change and grow over the coming months?!? ;)
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I'm having trouble watching the video, dammit! Apparently it's a "private" video and I need to be considered a friend by you to watch it. Or something like that. Perhaps you uploaded one of your's and Oliver's "private moments" by mistake???
UPDATE: I finally got the video to play, so perhaps it was just me...Lovely photos, as always!
I got it to play. She is so adorable. She is a real character. Inquisitive.
Enjoy your time with her.
Keep smilin!
Some great footage - loved Aveleen's expressions from ecstasy (being lifted up into the air) to frank curiosity about her little friend.) Also pleased that the sunsuit (from Spain via Italy) fitted her so well. Mum and Dad look pretty happy about being parents which is probably Aveleen's biggest asset. Thanks for sharing these priceless moments with us.
xxx Nai Nai and Ye Ye
How adorable!! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? Seems like just uesterday we were getting off the plane, EFP was walking and now - she runs and speaks in sentences!
Your sweetie is just gorgeous!
Love this journey!
M - Mom to Empress Fussy Pants
Lisa, It's been a long time since you posted to my blog. I was reading over some of my old posts and found your post. I love your video update. It's adorable. Hope all is continuing to go well with you all. She's precious!!!
You've been tagged! Go to "Labor of My Heart" (http://lomh.blogspot.com/) and there you can cut and paste the list of questions into your blog and type your own answers.
Loved the video!!! Thanks for sharing and I don't blame you for postponing going back to work, I would stay with that cutie as long as possible. Take it from a mom with girls ages 11 and 13, they grow up too fast!
Glad you got to postpone your return to work! Oh, and, by the way...YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
(Two tags in one Comment Section...you'll be busy!)
Yikes!! Two tags for one entry!! Does that mean that they cancel each other out, by any chance?!!?
Once I have dealt with unpacking and the mounds of laundry that will surely produce .. I will get back to the tags. Fair??
Post a Comment