Sunday, October 01, 2006

Apple picking




Seems like apple picking is a family tradition for many people around here. Since Quebec grows pretty good apples { and very few oranges or bananas :) } , I guess it makes sense!

It was a beautiful fall day -- lots of apples eaten, farm animals viewed and first ever apples picked for Aveleen, Sean and Carol Ann. I guess fall has officially arrived!!

8 comments:

Yvette said...

Oh wow, apple picking!!! I remember doing that every year without fail. Sigh...just another thing to miss about Canada. I used to like eating an apple while it was still hanging on the tree, leaving just an apple core hanging. Do you remember going with SCOTT NOEL???

4D said...

What a great Fall activity! The kiddies get to run around and eat good things. Fun!

Aveleen is such a cutie! Very stylish with her fall orange jacket.

Keep smilin!

Briana's Mom said...

Aveleen sure looks like she is enjoying that apple! Happy Fall!

Lisa

Julie said...

OMG!! CUTE!!! I'm loving the ponytails!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Hello pumpkin - orange is beautiful on you. Hope you enjoyed you apple picking outing. Love from Nai nai.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I just sent my very first blog comment ever and to such a special person. So pleased to see you and friend (and Mum and Dad) having such a great day together. Wish I could have been there to make pies, muffins, apple crisp, etc. but maybe we can start our cooking lessons when we are together in Ottawa next weekend. That's one of the things Grandmas are for! A big hug and lots of love from Nai nai (how anonymous is that!)

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

They are too cute!! Great pictures and what a great way to spend a day. :)

Patrick said...

Great pictures! And beautiful kids. Hm, isn't there a tree where kids like this grow? I'd pluck them immediately. A crate full! :-) (You have a very nice blog.)